Friday, June 20, 2008

Whirlwind

Thur June 19, 08
2 Kings 2:1 pg 413
Whirlwind
I don’t get much from this one verse. What would it be like to go up in a whirlwind? Did Elijah know his time was near? Did he know how he was going to go up? Was Elijah going to be alive or dead?
I Timothy 1 pg 1332
False teachers

It talks about the law & that it is good & make for the lawbreakers & rebels. How sad that we find these same people in church too. It doesn’t take much to break the law, which are the 10 commandments. It’s so easy to tell a lie & most of the time no one will know except God who knows everything. I seem to forget that once in a while. HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home