Friday, June 13, 2008

Things to think about

Tues June 3, 08
Proverbs 25: 21-22 pg 732
Love everyone
God has shown his own great example in loving us when we were enemies. Sometimes it’s hard to love friends but to love enemies WOW!! I need to work on that one, please God help me to show your love to all.
Proverbs 27 pg 734
Things to think about

I need to be busy doing good work & Gods work & not worry about what I don’t understand. I shouldn’t want too much (everything), but have a healthy want for life & things. I need to have a strong want for God.

Romans 15:1-13 pg 1266
How to behave towards the weak
I need to love & be friends with my neighbors for his soul & not be part of his bad life style. I don’t think I can live like Christ & deny my self of too many good things. Christ took all my sin & I have to take a little of the trouble. I need to be humble, & accepting of others. Christ shows himself as meek & lowly in spirit, this is what I should do. and especially to the weak so that God will be glorified.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home