Quick mouth of a fool
Sat June 7, 08
Psalm 18:1-3 pg 619
The Lord should be my rock
One of the hardest things for a Christian is to fully trust in God the way David did. We have our own way of thinking & doing & we think we know best way too many times. I’m working on this one daily.
Ecclesiastes 5:1-7 pg 745
Quick mouth of a fool
Sometimes God let us open our mouth at the right time & place, then there are times when we just do it & it’s all wrong. Once in a while I shut up & just listen. My how well that works! HA! HA!
Ephesians 3 pg 1307
Paul prays
When I pray I don’t ask for spiritual blessing like I should, they are the best kind. They are strength from God; strength in the soul; of faith to do God’s work. I should want Gods affection &love on me. God’s love reaches way down to pick us up. I should always end prayers with praises.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home