I need to watch my mouth
Mon June 2, 08
Proverbs 22 pg 729
The Lord is the Maker of us all
V 6. “Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
I have a hard time believing this one since so may kids that grew up in church aren’t serving God & cuss, drink & do drugs. Maybe the home life wasn’t what it should have been even though the parents were “serving God” or at least it looked like it.
Romans 14 pg 1265
I need to watch my mouth
God loves us all & I need to be careful & not put people down because I think they are under me! Someone my not have as much money but they might be smarter or prettier, they might even be more faithful to God than me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home