Saturday, June 14, 2008

God's help!

Wed June 4, 08
Psalm 60
pg 647
God’s help!
Before I do anything I need to talk to God & let him know what I want, why I want it & maybe what I will do with it (how should I use it?) god will give me wisdom against my enemies but I need to use it & know what it is.
Proverbs 29 pg 737
Wise up!
We have a presidential election coming in Nov. 08 & I’m beginning to understand just how important this one is & the Bible is letting me know that I need to know how to vote. Right now I don’t care for either man; Obama, Dem. or McCain, Rep.. God, what do I do????
Romans 16:17-20 pg 1268
Division
I need to be careful who I hang out with & who I listen to. People (Christians) have a way of saying things that can make me not like someone & want to stay away from them when they could be the person I need to be around. Help me God!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home