Saturday, June 21, 2008

Flooting Axhead??

Sat June 21, 08
2 Kings 6:1-7 pg 420
An axhead floats

Good ole honest work of every kind is a blessing whether it is office work or by the hand. When we are using someone else’s tools we need to be careful & know that when we damage or lose them we will have to pay for it. God was looking after the man & Elisha was able to pick the heavy axe off the top of the water, not from the bottom under the water. God was watching & protecting.
I Timothy 3 pg 1333
Guidelines for the church’s leadership
Here are some of the guidelines for a pastor. Be above reproach, one wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, and not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, must manage his own family. I can see that I can’t be a pastor. I find it hard to do some of these all the time. Sometimes I’m too human. Are all ministers able to follow these guidelines? They will have to be almost perfect. Thanks for Gods wonderful grace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home