Saturday, June 21, 2008

False teachers

Sun June 22, 08
I Timothy 4 pg 1333
Paul predicts the coming of false teachers
False teachers, just watch TV & there they are. If we would read the bible & think about we’re reading we would know that what they are saying is wrong. Right now I’m thinking about that Rev. Wright who has cussed God & America and yet he has a church full of people cheering him on. Can't these people think for themselves & know all this is wrong? Even Obama sat under him for 20yrs. Maybe he didn't hear Wright say anything real bad but at some point I would think that someone would have told Obama what was being said. I’m shocked at this but on the other hand I’m not. Non of this would get off of the floor if we were paying attention. We have no one to blame but our selves. Thank God for giving me a mind to think with & sometimes I use it for good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home