Creditors
Fri June 20, 08
2 Kings 4:1 pg 417
Creditors
No matter how much in awe I am of the Lord I still have to pay my bills & have money to pay them after I die. A good person doesn’t leave high bills for the family to pay after they are gone, unless they have good insurance to cover them. What is going to happen to the widow’s 2 boys, will the creditor take them has his slaves? I think God will have a good way of helping out the widow.
I Timothy 2 pg 1332
Proper dress/conduct for women in the church
Christian women should be modest in dress. Modesty & neatness are to be seen in garments more than elegance & fashion. Women should spend more time & money in taking care of the sick, than in decorating themselves & their children. When I’m watching TV I see so many talented & pretty women that just have to show their chest. WHY?? And some of them claim to be Christians. We need to be teaching children at home & church about being a good Christian.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home