Adoption??
Thurs June 5, 08
Psalm 33 pg 629
Trust in God
God is the only person we can trust fully. God may let me down, but only because he says NO & I can’t have something I want - even if I know it’s for my own good! Remember God made everything & he knows what’s best for us all at all times!!
Proverbs 30:5 pg 738
V 5 “Every word of God is flawless; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.”
I know we don’t get it that God is perfect. We don’t understand that word. We also don’t get that he can fully protect us - nothing else can do this!
Ephesians 1 pg 1305
Adoption?
This is the 1st time that picked up on the adoption. I thought I was from God’s blood line?? Thank U God for thinking enough of me to use your son Jesus to save me.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home