Wisdom calls
Wed May 28, 08
Proverbs 8:12-21 pg 714
Excellency of wisdom
By paying attention to the words of Christ, will guide the most ignorant of us into saving know-ledge & grace of the truth (God). When there is an understanding heart, & willing-ness to receive the truth in love, wisdom is valued above all money. Through the redemption of Christ's precious blood, the riches of his grace abound in all wisdom. He hates pride & arrogance, evil ways, these keep us from hearing his holy instructions.
Proverbs 9:9-12 pg 714
Wisdom calls
The sinner will be found out by their actions & their words & the violence they cause.
As a Christian I should walk strong & only good things will come out of my mouth. I will spread only love.
Romans 9 pg 1260
Gentiles called to faith
It is a wonder that any of us are saved, it’s through Divine power & mercy that we are. This great truth the Scriptures teach is. Even with the large number of professing Christians only a few will be saved & enter heaven. This is a sad thing.
Three things will happen in heaven. 1.I will be surprised to see who is there. 2 I will be surprised to see who isn’t there. 3. they will be surprised to see me there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home