Thursday, May 15, 2008

Trust God in times of fear!

Sat May 10, 08
Psalm 56 pg 645
Trust God in times of fear
Even though I have gone through many trials I still don’t know enough to be quiet & patient & wait of Christ. I need to check myself. He observes me with tender concern. As a true believer I can say, The Lord is my helper, & then I will not fear what man shall do to me; for man has no power but what is given him from above. If God delivered me from sin, he has delivered my soul from death, the wages of sin. I want to kept from the appearance of sin, also.
Matthew 27:32-56 pg 1102
Crucified
Christ carried the heavy cross, which is a lot more that I will ever carry & yet I complain about my little things. I should be more ready to bear my crosses. He died the worst of deaths & loves me equally. Jesus was in agony & wrestling with the powers of darkness & suffering the displeasure of his Father’s, against the sin of man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home