Solomon's temple
Tue May 20, 08
I Kings 6:11-13 pg 383
Solomon’s temple
The temple was directed & built by Solomon & had the beauty of holiness, of God. God said to Solomon, “If you will do everything that I have told you to do, I will help you build the temple & will be with you always”. This is the same today, that if we do as God has told us he will help us build the kingdom & our lives & be with us always.
Psalm 97 pg 673
The Lord’s righteousness
We should be happy in Christ & rejoice in his law, counsel. His love goes so deep we can’t really grasp it. Christ’s rulings might be of terror to those who are evil. Someday Christ will come & put an end to idol worship if every kind.
Romans 1:18-32 pg 1253
Justification by faith, for Jews and Gentiles
The apostle gives a charge of sinfulness against all flesh, but says there is one way to be delivered & that is by faith in God, through Jesus Christ, with a pure heart, obedience.
God is holy & I’m a sinner & I need to be righteous to appear before him. It is faith that keeps us going forward & gaining victory over unbelief. Thank U God!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home