Sing praises to the Lord
Wed May 21, 08
Psalm 98 pg 673
Sing praises to the Lord
As a new convert I began singing a beautiful new song. There was some secular songs that I no longer listen too because I don’t like them anymore. Thank you God for the new heart & the new song. Christ overcame all my trouble by his redemption, & was willing to suffer for them. Does Christ really have the victory in our hearts, over the power of Satan? If so we need to be singing songs of joy & thanksgiving. Someday the kingdom of Christ will be a blessing to the world. I look forward to his second coming to begin his glorious reign.
Romans 2 pg 1253
Justified by the Law
The judgment of God will be according to our life. In every willful sin, there is contempt of the goodness of God. In true repentance, we must hate our former sin. Our human will goes against God. My conscience is a witness to me that I’m sinning. Nothing speaks more terror to sinners, & more comfort to saints, than that Christ shall be the Judge. I'm thankful that man isn't the judge!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home