Seven things hateful to God
Tues May 27, 08
Proverbs 4:20-27 pg 710
Fatherly advice on the importance of wisdom
Parents & people who love kids will give them good advice & teach them right from wrong. We should get wiser as we get older & go through problems in life. An interest in Christ’s salvation is necessary. A soul without true wisdom & grace is a dead soul. No matter how much money I have if I die without Christ I will go to Hell & my money won’t help.
Proverbs 6:16-35 pg 712
Seven things hateful to God.
1. haughty eyes, 2. a lying tongue, 3. hands that shed innocent blood, 4. a heart that devises wicked schemes, 5. feet that are quick to rush into evil, 6. a false witness who pours out lies, 7. a man who stirs up dissension among brothers. All of these can lead to Hell for me & I can take others with me by doing them.
Romans 8 pg 1259
Following the Spirit
If I have the Spirit in me then Christ is in me. He is in my heart by faith & my soul is alive to God. It is my duty to go after the Spirit & not the flesh. Sometimes I will have to work had to put the flesh down. We the children of God have the Spirit to work in us & we don’t have the spirit of bondage, which the Old Testament church was under.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home