Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Righteous through faith

Thur May 22, 08
I Kings 8:56-61 pg 389
Solomon's prayer or blessings
We should always be willing to pray for & with others no matter where we are, but we shouldn’t be loud with it & then when finished give them a blessing. We should always give praise to God. God’s promises never fail & the experiences we have of God doing his promises, we should be encouraged to depend on him. I think all my misery comes from sin, & forgiveness of sin makes the way of the removal. What ever we ask in Christ’s name shall be given us.
Psalm 99 pg 674
The holy God of Zion
We need God to govern our live, the church, the U.S.A. We should tremble if we don’t have God in our lives. I should make God’s word & law my rule, & I should be with God in prayer. We should always exalt the Lord our God & worship at his holy mountain, for the Lord our God is holy.
Romans 3:21-31 pg 1255
Righteous through faith
I can’t be saved by my own works! I’m not to be lawless; my faith is my law, grace.
I need to have a relationship with Christ. The law is still of use to convince me that the past is past & to direct me in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home