Thursday, May 15, 2008

Protection during old age!

Fri May 9, 08
Psalm 71 pg 654
Protection during old age

I feel like David I never want to be ashamed of God’s protection. We all can come boldly to God. The world can’t give me the real comfort that God can. A faithful servant of God may be assured that he will not cast them off in old age, nor forsake them when their strength fails. God is with me everyday of the week, I never have to worry about that. Sometimes I’m not sure about the fullness of God’s blessings & I don’t understand them all, but I sure want them!
Matthew 26:36-56 pg 1099
Denying Christ
I don’t want to be like Peter with the wrong self-confidence, so that Satan can lead my astray. I need to have self-confidence but the right kind. He who made atonement for the sins of mankind, gave himself to the will of God. Christ prayed that, if possible, the cup might pass from him & showed his perfect readiness to bear the load of his sufferings; he was willing to submit to all for our redemption & salvation. Sometimes I have to take the bitter cup before the sweet. Thank God that he never sleeps & has taken care of my salvation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home