Praised for his mercy
Fri May 23, 08
II Chronicles 7:14 pg 497
“If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
Do we really do this? Maybe if we did it more often our lives would be better!
Psalm 135 pg 697
Praised for his mercy
God loves me more that I can know, he blesses me more that I can imagine, both spiritual & worldly. If I don’t praise him for this then I’m not worthy of any of it. God will always be the same to his church, gracious, faithful, & a wonder working God. The church should be thankful, praising to him all the time.
Romans 4 pg 1255
Justification by faith
Abraham’s justification by faithWhen was the promise made to Abraham? V5 However, to the man who does not work but trust God who justifies the wicked, his faith is credited as righteousness. What does this mean? Our faith will give us victory over our fears.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home