Idle time?
Mon May 19, 08
Psalm 101 pg 674
Profession of ?
I never thought I wanted to be a terror but I can see where it would come in handy to keep the evil ones away & to be a blessing to the ones that do good. God gives mercy & judgment both do good & we need to give him praise for them. By me going to church & claming to be a Christian I need to do better. Parents (man) need to have God in his life & show it & to rule their own home well. David said he would not practice any evil himself. How much do I practice? Sin is an infection & we need to let God heal it.
II Thessalonians 3 pg 1330
Idle time?
When it comes to doing God’s work we shouldn’t’ be idle & lazy that is a sin. We shouldn’t be a burden to others but be a help as long as we can. We can get tired in body but never tire of doing what is right & start doing what is wrong.
Read when depressed! V 3 But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen and protect you from the evil one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home