Grafted to the Gospel
Fri May 30, 08
Proverbs 13 pg 719
The Spirit is my Light & can’t be put out easily it gives me joy. All strife are begun & carried out worthless pride. Wealth gotten by dishonesty is cursed & it will go easily. A sinner’s road is hard on us all. The prison business is the largest in CA. He that stands in awe of God, & reverences his word, shall escape destruction, & be rewarded for his godly fear.
Proverbs. 15 pg 721
I should use my knowledge to the good of others. God sees our sins, service & sorrows & this speaks comfort to me. My tongue can bring healing to the wounded with words of comfort & healing between people.
I would like to have a better home & more money, but the most important thing is to have God in my heart.
Romans 11:25-36 pg 1263
Grafted to the Gospel
Was Abraham the base of the church? Were the Jews {nation} cut off from God? Isn’t it natural for us to be wild? Sinners are grafted to the Godly by accepting Christ into their hearts & then get a new life & flourish. I stand only by faith I’m helpless by myself.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home