Thursday, May 15, 2008

Depressed

Tue May 13, 08
Psalm 30 pg 627
Depressed
V 5-“
For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.” DEPRESSED
It’s good that we partake of his holiness & rejoice in it. My happiness is in his Divine favor. God’s is only mad at me for a moment. If God, in his wisdom & justice turns from me, it will not be good. Depression to God is nothing & I need to let God have it. When
I grow careless, I fall into sin, the Lord hides his face, my comforts droop, & troubles come.
I Thessalonians 2 pg 1325
Satan’s hindrance of Paul

I should receive the word of God with affections suitable to its holiness, wisdom, truth, & goodness. The words of men are frail, perishing, like themselves, & some-times false, foolish; but God's word is holy, wise, just, & faithful. I should have the word in me so others thru faith & good works & patience in suffering for the sake of the gospel. The faithful preaching of the word can be hindered in many ways. I need to be in tune with God for his help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home