Believing in Christ
Thur May 29, 08
Proverbs 10 pg 714
Many Proverbs of Solomon
Christ seems to be the wisdom talked about here. The righteous may be poor in money but the Lord will take care of his spiritual life & they will be rich in faith & good works. They will have plenty of blessings & will want to teach, comfort, & correct others & be a blessing to others.
Proverbs 12:1-13 pg 718
Christians will delight in the instruction give them, but those who pretend will be condemned & not be secure in Christ. My thoughts are under God’s knowledge & I should be an honor & comfort to Larry. {but am I?} Evil people speak mischief to their neighbors. We can do a good work with one good word.
Romans 10 pg 1262
Believing in Christ
I get my blessing by faith. Christ has fulfilled the law; therefore by believing in him so have I. Sinners don’t have that privilege. When we talk of looking upon Christ what does this mean? If I confess faith in Jesus, as my Lord & Savior & really believed in my heart that God had raised me from the dead, showing that I had accepted the atonement, I will be saved by the righteousness of Christ, given to me through my faith? I must give up to God my soul {believing with my heart} & body {confessing with my mouth.}

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home