Be ready to meet Christ
Fri May 16, 08
I Chronicles 28:9 pg 485
Acknowledging God/serving him
“And you, my son Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, & serve him with whole-hearted devotion & with willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart & understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him he will reject for forever.” This says it all!!
Psalm 91 pg 670
God is my refuge
If we chose God as our protector, we will have comfort. My Spiritual life is protected by grace from the temptations of Satan. Christ will protect me in trouble & I don’t have to be afraid.
I Thessalonians 5 pg 1326
Be ready to meet Christ
Since we don’t know the time of Christ’s coming we need to be doing God’s work all the time. I don’t think God is going to give us extra time to get our act together. Some of us will be surprised when Christ comes. The unsaved will pay a high price for their life style. There will be no way to escape the terror or the punishment of that day. It should be a happy day for Christians.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home