Will Jesus visit Fillmore?
Tues April 22, 08
Psalm 63 pg 648
Do I desire God?
Do I get up in the morning wanting God? I need to be convinced that nothing in this sinful world will satisfy my wants & desires & that my happiness is from God.
God's loving-kindness should be our spiritual life, & that is better than temporal life. We must praise God with joyful lips; we must address ourselves to the duties of religion with cheerfulness, & speak the praises of God from a principle of holy joy.
Matthew 9 pg 1073
Will Jesus visit Fillmore?
I get from reading this that Jesus will visit my Fillmore, the rich, poor, sick & healthy. Jesus will heal them all. Some need their hearts healed while others need their bodies healed, but we all need some kind of healing. The meanest person’s soul should be special to us as they are to Jesus. Do I have the same compassion as Jesus? When I pray about something early on in the thinking it will go better than if I don’t or if I wait & do it just before. In other words I need to get my act together!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home