Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sun March 30, 08
Psalm 42 pg 636
Downcast have hope in God
When I was out in the world & downcast I would ask God for help, but didn’t feel like I got it because I didn’t know who God was & I guess I didn’t really want to know him. Now that I do know God I don’t rally have to many bad days & they aren’t way down like they were before. I need the power & promise of God. That is where I get comfort.
I Corinthians 15:1-34 pg 1282
Eyewitness to the resurrection Christ
Doesn’t resurrection mean beyond the grave? Without the resurrection my hope is gone. Does God let us remember our sins so we stay humble?
I believe that Jesus Christ & him crucified & then risen again is the substance of Christianity.
People said that the resurrection didn’t happen. My hope comes from Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home