Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Sin killed Saul

Fri April 25, 08
I Chronicles 10 pg 465
Why would Saul take his own life?

The death of Saul put David in the throne. What did I learn from this? That my sin will find me out sooner or later; Saul died for his own sins. Next, that my greatness can keep me fro the judgments of God. Then, if I disobey I will die. By staying true to God I will get the kingdom.
Mathew 12:22-50 pg 1078
Blind eyes of sinners
Sinners are blind in the things of God, the throne & grace of God. Satan seals the lips from prayer. When unclean spirits are cast out by the Holy Spirit in the conversion of sinners, then a life of faith & obedience come in to us. If we don’t help & rejoice in
this we are against Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home