Monday, April 7, 2008

Rahab protects Israel's spies

Tues March 18, 08
Joshua 1 pg 23
Rahab protects Israel’s spies
In many counties people are hid for a while for their safety. Would I have enough courage & faith to do this, either hide someone or be hidden? I’m not sure! God took care of Rahab!
Psalm 37 pg 632
Sometimes it looks like the world is living in ease & happy. I have no reason to envy them but sometimes I do. I would like to have more money, a bigger nicer home but I know that won’t get me to heaven. To delight in God is as much a privilege as a duty. He has not promised to gratify the appetites of the body, but the desires of the renewed, sanctified soul. My desire should be to love & serve God & cast all my cares on the Lord & trust in him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home