Pray for protection
Thur April 17, 08
Psalm 59 pg 646
Prayer for God’s protection
This is a good lesson on our praying daily to be delivered & protected from the spiritual enemies. I need to fear God so that I will have respect also for man.
I need to wait on God; for he is my defender & give mercy & is the giver of all good to me. The evil will never be satisfied & will be in great misery. God is worthy of my best affection, praises, & service. Let believers in faith & hope, praise Him for those mercies, for which they will rejoice and praise him forever.
Matthew 4 pg 1067
Jesus tempted in the desert
I don’t know why we think we shouldn’t have problems after becoming a Christian, think about all Jesus went through before his death! Never tempt the devil to tempt you, this is very dangerous! Jesus has no corrupt nature, so he wasn’t really tempted by the devil. Satan wants me to sin against God. Satan will take advantage of our outward condition. When I listen to the news I hear all the dumb things that people do & I wonder, “what were they thinking” why did they do these things?? Satan is very busy now days.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home