Monday, April 7, 2008

Moses' charge to Joshua

Sun March 16, 08
Deuteronomy 31:1-8 pg 230
Moses’ charge to Joshua
I need to be aware of the presences of God at all times & he will never fail me or forsake me. I need to be strong & of good courage.
Psalm 40 pg 635
Deliverance

God gives me power to be strong & grace to carry on. I don’t wait in vain
Christ is my Rock on which I stand. I’m still undone, but glad that God is still working with & on me.
I Corinthians 1 pg 1271
Thanksgiving
I should be dedicated & devoted to Christ, & should be holy. Many times in the apostle repeats these words, ‘Our Lord Jesus Christ.’ Sinners can’t have peace with God they have to go through Christ first. He gives thanks for their conversion. I give thanks for God & Jesus’ grace.
If we have agreement in the greater things then the lesser things should go away. Thank God there will be perfect union in heaven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home