Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marry or stay single?

Sat March 22, 08
Joshua 14:6-15 pg 253
Caleb’s inheritance of Hebron
Do we live where we want or has God put us here?
Is God any respecter of persons? Shouldn’t where we live be picked by God & not our ignorance? If we pick it then we might be in trouble, with a home we don’t really like or feel comfortable in & maybe pay-ment/rent way to high or something else. I have lived in places that I didn’t care for but didn’t know God so I didn’t have anyone to turn to.
I Corinthians 7 pg 1275
Marry or stay single?
If marry a godly person then it is good.
Though none may break the law of God, yet that perfect rule leaves men at liberty to serve him in the way most suited to their powers and circumstances, of which others often are very unfit to judge. All must determine for them-selves, seeking counsel from God how they ought to act. We must not separate for any other cause than what Christ allows. It sounds like divorce was easy to get at that time. God has appointed us to get married if we want & find the right person.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home