Hope/Confidence in God
Fri March 7, 08
Deuteronomy 5:28-33 pg 204
Request of the people
God give me plenty of time & space to repent. He has set his Son to redeem me. God has no pleasure in sinners. It sounds like I need to do as the Lord commands.
Psalm 43 pg 637
Hope/confidence in God
It sounds like I need to let God make me happy & take me to his holy hill & not turn my back on him, I will be deceiving my self. I pray that the Lord will send the truth of his word, & Spirit to guide me into the way of his holiness, peace & salvation.
Mark 14:1-26 pg 1126
Jesus anointed w/perfume
A lady anointed Jesus with her costly perfume. Do I anoint Jesus with my affections & do I love him with all my heart?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home