Gospel for the simple
Thur April 24, 08
Psalm 109: 21-31 pg 683
Destruction.
It sounds like Jesus passes a sentence on some to help (warn) others.
Are some of my payers counted as my sins? Please, God I pray not! Why is it that some of the rich have so much misery in their lives? The body can waste away & the soul be
in good health, we sure don’t want it the other way. But if God bless us, we need not care who curses us, they can’t over ride God.
Matthew 11 pg 1076
Gospel for the simple.
When I come to God I need to remember that he is Lord of all & give him reverence & have confidence in him that he will supply all my needs & many of my wants. I’m indebted to Jesus for all the revelation that I have of/in God the Father.
V 28-30 “Come to me, all you who are weary & burdened, & I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you & learn from me, for I am gentle & humble in heart, & you will find rest for your souls. For my y6oke is easy & my burden is light.” I need to remember this in hard times.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home