Friday, April 18, 2008

Encouragement

Tues April 8, 08
Psalm 77 pg 658
Encouragement
When I have many days of trouble it seems that God isn’t there so I just hang in there till I find him. Sometimes I get overwhelmed, & sink under the load. I’m sure that sometimes I’m wrong about my spiritual state. Meaning that sometimes I feel that God isn’t there but I know he is. This is when I need to read more. I need to remember God’s other work in my life & trust in him.
II Corinthians 8 pg 1292
Charitable contributions for the poor
God is all that is good in me, or done by me at all times. It’s because I have given myself to God that I’m useful to others, & I need to let them know this. I should not just say I’m going to do something but I have to do it, thru the love & grace of Christ. Christ was very poor though he was very rich by being a king with God. I should always act right in the sight of God, but things honest in the sight of man should also be attended to. I should have a clean character, & a pure conscience. The good opinion others have of me, should help me to do well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home