Encourage myself in God
Sat April 26, 08
Psalm 140 pg 700
Encourage myself in God
The more trouble I have the more I need to be in prayer for the protection of God.
If he be for us, who can be against us? Since God has protected me since I was born (65 yrs) & even more since I became a Christian in 71, all I should have to do to be encourages is think about all he has done for me. And if that isn’t enough I need to get into the Bible.
Matthew 13:44-58 pg 1081
Mustard seed faith is like yeast
Why did they talk about the seed? The seed is the word of God, the gospel & it grows in the hearts of those who receive it like yeast grows in bread. The word should give me progress, therefore I should be growing in grace & holy habits. If I’m not growing who’s fault is it? The Pastors, my Sunday School Teacher, others in the church? NO! Its mine only!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home