Does God know U & what U R doing?
Tues April 29, 08
Psalm 139 pg 699
Does God know you & what you are doing?
I don’t think that we grasp that God is like the air he is allover at all times & God knows everything at all times & even knows what we’re thinking. I don’t know what I’m thinking sometimes! Sometimes it’s not what I say but more how I say it. YES! God knows how we say things. No matter where I am I can’t be too far for God to get to me!
As a believer I can’t be removed from his supporting comforting presence. No outward circumstances can separate me from the Lord.
Matthew 16 pg 1084
What do I deny myself?
A true Christian is one that follows Christ, & walks the same way Christ walked & is let by his Spirit. Do I deny myself in the same way Christ did? NO! I’m sure I don’t’. I do fast with food but I don’t fast or deny with anything else. Do you ever think that someone else is going thru something that you could handle better than he or she or that you would have done a better job yourself? Many lose their souls for almost nothing, why do we do this? Don’t let Satan buy your soul for nothing or for anything. Our souls are worth more that the entire world. That is why Christ died for us!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home