Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Does God accept me?

Wed April 23, 08
Psalm 141 pg 701
God’s acceptance?
Do I pray like I value God’s presence? Am I giving a spiritual sacrifice when I pray? This would be the best way to use my tongue. I need to ask God to rescue me from sin on daily in order to have his acceptance. Then I need to be ready for the rebuke of God & willing to hear it. Let us lift our prayer unto God so he can rescue us from the Satan & give us his grace.
Matthew 10 pg 1073
I’m one of Christ’s messenger’s.
The apostles had the power to heal, why don’t we? Or do we but we don’t know it? Christ has the power to cure everything. I need to be talking to people to inspire the love of heaven & heavenly things. I need to be courteous to all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home