Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do I get comfort in Prayer?

Sun April 27, 08
Psalm 142 pg 701
Do I get comfort in prayer?
There is nothing so bad that I can’t get comfort from God by prayer. If I show my problems to God & not to others, or myself I might ease the pain. I also need to be careful about complaining to others I can take comfort if knowing that God has me covered with his blessings. God is all-sufficient! David prayed to God in his situation & he was delivered. Do you think God will do the same for us?? YES!!
Matthew 14 pg 1081
Don’t lose you head
I will have troubled conviction where there is no truth of conversion. We can’t favor the word & live in evil. Herod would reward a worthless dance, while imprison & put to death the men of God who gave salvation of their soul. We have a God to care for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home