Crossing the Jordan on dry ground
Wed March 19, 08
Joshua 3 pg 239
Israel crossed the Jordan on dry ground
It took Joshua a while to get the Israelites across the Jordan on dry land. What kind of attitude did they have? They were following the Author & Finisher of their faith so he protected them with the dry ground & the water walled up on both sides. Does this water represent my problems? If so then God will see me through them just like he did the Israelites.
I Corinthians 4 pg 1273
To be a good servant
If all I do is to please man then I’m not a good servant of Christ. Thank God that man isn’t the final judge before I get into heaven. Many people are in jail because of man & his judgment or lack of it. I hope I don’t judge myself.
There is a day coming that will bring men's secret sins into open day, and discover the secrets of their hearts. Then every slandered believer will be justified, and every faithful servant approved and rewarded.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home