Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Criticize!

Mon April 28, 08
Mathew 15 pg 1082
Criticize!
The Pharisees & teachers of the law came to Jesus complaining about the disciples breaking tradition, when the Pharisees were not obeying the laws of God.
What do I want, when I go to Jesus? How many times do I just complain, gripe & carry
on like I know it all. Yes, Jesus wants to know how we feel about thing but at the same time Jesus wants us to praise him with our lips & actions. To obey & not just do things ‘just because’ that is what we should do, is so much better & we will get blessings from it. I pray that my attitude in church is the right one & comes from my heart. I’m still working on living a Christian life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home