Friday, April 11, 2008

Commitment/Sacrifice

Tues April 1, 08
Psalm 50 pg 641
Commitment/sacrifice
If we don’t listen & obey someday God will come back & we will hear him for sure, but he will reject us & then we will acknowledge him but it will be too late.
It’s better to obey than to sacrifice. God wants our heart. My troubles should take me to God not away. I need to acknowledge God in all my ways, depend on his wisdom, power, goodness, & give him glory. I need to keep talking to him with prayer & praises. I don’t want to be a hypocrite (disobey) & have God judge me.
The day is coming when God will set our sins in order, all of our sins. Thank God for his wonderful patience but I don’t want to see my error when it is too late. I want to glorify God in what I do & say
II Corinthians 1 pg 1287
Comfort in & deliverance out of troubles
I’m encouraged to come boldly to the throne of grace, that I may obtain mercy, & find grace to help in my time of need. God has given me peace in my times of trouble & has calmed me down when I need it most. God says, “Let not your heart be troubled.” All comfort comes from God! God gives us favors to make us cheerful, & so that we may be useful to others. I should be careful to keep my reputation good. The Holy Spirit will make firm in faith of the gospel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home