Thursday, April 3, 2008

Comands/crucified

Sat March 8, 08
Deuteronomy 8 pg 206
Following the commands

I noticed that Israel was told many time to follow every command, but still they didn’t - just like today. God is still leading us thru the desert to humble me & to test me in order to know what is in my heart, whether or not I will keep his commands. To teach me that I don’t live on brad alone but on every word that comes from the mouth of the Lord. V 1-3 Why are we so dummm?
Mark 15:16-41 pg 1129
Christ led to be crucified
I dishonor God by my sin. I wonder how the soldiers felt when they finally knew the Jesus was the King? Don’t I mock Jesus with my sin? They put a purple robe on Jesus, was that wrong?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home