Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Christ in my storm

Mon April 21, 08
Psalm 57 pg 645
Prayer, complaints, joy & praise
Are my prayers & complaints turned into praises? Things should be done from the heart. My tongue should be my glory when praising God. I need to awake in the morning to begin the day with God; & when God gives me favors I need to give him praises. Let us seek to have our hearts fixed to praise his boundless mercy and unfailing faithfulness; and to glorify him with body, soul, and spirit, which are his. Let us earnestly pray that the blessings of the gospel may be sent through every land. Do I have full dependence on God like David did?
Matthew 8 pg 1072
Christ in a storm

I take this as in my storms of life, that I have a Savior to trust in, pray to who know what it is like to be in a storm. When we are passing over the sea of the world & have storms know that Christ has already been there. Just like in the bible we go to our Master in our stormy times. Christians will have great storms of double & fear, under the power of the spirit of bondage, but we can get a calm created by the spoken word.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home