Blessing or curse for obedience
Sat March 15, 08
Deuteronomy 28:1-19 pg 225
Blessings or curse for obedience
Both are real & have big effects. God is slow to get mad he would rather bless me. To get a blessing I need to do what I’m told by God to do. I don’t want to come short of the blessing & then be under the curse. Am I doing my part?
Galatians 5 pg 1301
Freedom in Christ
As a Christian I’m taught by the Holy Spirit & wait for eternal life, the reward of righteousness. As a Christian I need to do the things that the Bible & God tell me to do. It sounds like the Jews were offended because it was said Christ was the only salvation for sinners? If I really believe this would I have less sufferings?
I need to love my neighbor as myself as a Christian & rejoice with another.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home