I WANT IT!/ Love children/ rich man
Mon March 3, 08
Numbers 32 pg 189
I WANT IT
V 1-15 The Reubenites & Gadites are just like us of today, we want what we see (lust of the eye & pride). They wanted what they wanted & it didn’t matter if they should have it or if someone else should come first. They weren’t seeking Jesus, just like me today.
V 16-27 Sometimes I don’t think of the consequences if what I’m doing & the end results aren’t good.
V 28-42 I should consider others sometimes. I might have to suffer some for another person.
I don’t want to sin against God. My sins will find me out.
Mark 10:13-31 pg 1125
Love Children/rich man
V 13 People were bringing little children to Jesus to have him touch then, but the disciples rebuked them. Is this where we get dedication of babies? The babies weren’t sick & were too young to learn. Children should be directed to God as soon as they are able to understand. Adults should receive God as the children do.
V 17-31 I’m not rich so I don’t have the problem of money keeping me away from Jesus. Then it is I just being stubborn.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home