Saturday, February 16, 2008

Take advantage of God

Fri. Feb. 15, 2008
Leviticus 25:17-19
pg 141
Take advantage of me?
“Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God.” What a statement! I don’t think we obey this one sometimes. It’s too easy to take advantage of others & not even know it. I sure hope I don’t do it.
Psalm 25 pg 624
Prayer of forgiveness
What a beautiful prayer, asking God to forgive & not to remember the sins of his youth. And by doing this God will guide me in what is right. I should desire to be taught by God. It’s God’s goodness, mercy that should be my plea for the pardon of my sins.
Acts 22 pg 1241
Paul talks about conversion being wholly from God. Why did God blind him with light? V12-21 We must look to Jesus for our good will.
V 19 Paul said “Lord,’ I replied, ‘these men know that I went from one synagogue to another to imprison and beat those who believe in you. And when the blood of your martyr Stephen was shed. I stood there giving my approval and guarding the clothes of those who were killing him.’ What did this statement mean?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home