Monday, February 25, 2008

Remove Israelites/Snake on Paul's hand

Thur. Feb 21, 08
Numbers 9:15-23
pg 161
Removal of Israelites
It’s hard for me to believe that all the Israelites obey God & stayed & left the camp when the cloud stayed & left. I know that the cloud was the visible sign & symbol of God’s presence. They could put their trust in a cloud to stay & go but grumbled about other things. To bad we don’t obey God that well today & let the Holy Spirit led us. At his command I should always go & rest at his will.
Acts 28 pg 1249
Snake on Paul’s hand
V 1-10
A snake fastened itself on Paul’s hand but didn’t harm him. How many times in my life has something bad happen to me & yet I came out OK?
V 23-24 This is still true today that people hear but don’t believe.
V 26-27 Our hearts have become calloused by/from the world, could this be why we’re not blessed more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home