Paul preaching
Mon Feb 11, 2008
Acts 18
I think we are missing the boat by not instructing our kids better in work. I know we can’t make them do what we want them to do but it just seems like they don’t have any idea of what kind of work they want to do even yrs out of school.
V 7-11 Not all are going to except the gospel in full we must keep putting it out for those who will.
V 19-23 We should always tell others that Jesus is the Messiah. Did Gallio boast of his ignorance of the Scriptures? I know people who are not Godly but care for God’s people & the way we are treated.
V 24-28 My time is in God’s hands & he will bless my work. I just need to be faithful & promote the cause of Christ, but relying on the Lord to bring things to pass as he sees good.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home