Holy God
Wed. Feb 13, 2008
Leviticus 22:31-33 pg.138
How simple these verses are but how strong “keep my commands” these are jus 3 words but I can’t seem to do them, why?
I need to also remember, that the Lord wants me to reverence his name, his truths, his ordinances, and commandments. Am I being a hypocrite?
Acts 20 pg 1238
God’s arms around me
We need to keep up our communion with each other & God by coming together. V 7 says on the 1st day of the week they came together & broke bread. Eutychus fell out the window & died & Paul put his arms around him & brought back to life just like God did me when I accepted him into my life. Why is it so hard for us to do spiritual things or be spiritual in our hearts?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home