Monday, February 25, 2008

Faith/ Baptize

Fri. Feb 22, 08
Psalm 27
pg 625
Psalmist's faith.
The Lord is where I should get my strength. From reading his word & praying & from the hearts of his people I should get security & peace of mind. To dwell in his house forever.
V 4-6 Give me salvation.
God calls me by his Spirit, by his word, by his worship.
V 10 Gives me comfort.
We need to encourage each other to wait on the Lord.
Mark 1 pg 1106
Baptize
How long did it take John to hear all the confessions & to baptize them in the Jordan River? God prepared my heart before Jesus came into it.
V 11 How nice it’s going to be to hear God say, “You are my daughter whom I love; with you I am well pleased.”
Jesus became sin & sanctified himself so I can be sanctified & be baptized.
WOW!! To see the Spirit come upon me would be great!
Jesus preached by repentance we give glory to God &Jesus. I need to be careful & not partake of the things that are against God. I’m trying to not spend money on Sun. I have 6 other days to do this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home