7th or 1 day of the week
Thur. Feb 14, 2008
Leviticus 23:3 pg 138
7th or 1st day of the week
In this verse it says on the 7th day is the Sabbath for rest, sacred assembly. In Acts 7 it says the 1st day of the week. What is the difference? This year I’m trying not to buy on Sun. I have 6 other days to do that.
Psalm 24 pg 624
Who owns me?
I need to remember that I am not my own, my body, soul belong to God. Also the earth & everything in it. I can only be cleansed from my sins, and renewed unto holiness, by the blood of Christ and the washing of the Holy Ghost. I need to have clean hands & a pure heart. How simple is this?
Acts 21 pg 123
Ready to die for God?
When Paul said he was ready to be bound & to die for the name of the Lord Jesus did he think he could do much good in Jerusalem or that God would protect him? Am I willing to die for God?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home