Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Power in the Word

Psalm 14
Even if my God wasn’t real, this life is so much better & I stay out of trouble. (sometimes) As a sinner I was a fool; unwise & mean. I did know there was a God & believed in Him but wanted to do as I wanted. I wonder how many people I infected with sin? I sure hope I infect more with God! I pray that where ever I go my light shines & people can see that there is God in me!
Acts 5
The church people need to have a pure reputation so to bring others in to the church so the power of God will do miracles & rescue sinners for the power of sin & Satan and add believers to Him. Christ will work thru all his faithful servants. We can be set free thru Christ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home